You CAN do your technical and social media
business tasks yourself, but SHOULD you?
Hand it off to me… and It’s Virtually Done.
I’m talking to you smart and savvy women coaches with your lists, ezines, blog, and social media channels.
- Are you getting your ezine out as often and as easily as you’d like and repurposing the content for maximum exposure?
- Are you using all the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, You Tube & Google+) that fit your business in a systematic way?
- Are you tired of figuring out all the new technology that keeps changing when you’d rather be working on your core business services?
I’ll bet you’re following all the experts in the industry, so you know all the things you should be doing to market your valuable services. As an entrepreneur, you’re used to figuring it all out yourself, but your mental to-do list just keeps getting longer, and you want some help crossing off those essential tasks.
Stop wasting your talent on all those time-zapping chores that drain your day, and hand it over to someone you can trust… and It’s Virtually Done.
I’ve been a VA (Virtual Assistant) since 2003 having graduated from the prestigious AssistU training program. I specialize working with women coaches, women who have trusted me to help them with their 6-figure launches.
Imagine the relief that you will feel to have someone you can trust to:
- Manage all aspects of your shopping cart.
- Broadcast your ezine and repurpose the content.
- Maintain your marketing calendar to optimize your exposure.
- Research content for your social media fans & followers to keep them engaged.
I’m newly certified in Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, You Tube & Google+), and together we can create a social media marketing calendar to keep building your list and filling your marketing funnel. I stay abreast of developments in the industry to keep you on the leading edge of trends.
Are you ready for the relief you’ll feel when you hand over your marketing to-do list to someone who’ll just take care of it for you?
Because when you do… and It’s Virtually Done.
Then contact me now for a free 15-minute consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!