We all come into social media at different times and levels, not to mention unique comfort levels. So where do you start?
First, do you know why you want to use social media? It’s important that you WANT to do it, and that you’re not just doing what everyone says, because it really isn’t for everyone. It’s fast, demanding, and relentless, but it you’re up for it, really fun!
“The top two benefits of social media marketing are increasing exposure and increasing traffic. A significant 90% of all marketers [surveyed] indicated their social media efforts have generated more exposure for their business.”(2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report – Social Media Examiner)
Just to make sure that you’re on board, let’s talk about some more benefits of social media:
- Increases brand awareness
- Gives your business a human feel
- Facilitates referral marketing
- Provides a way to communicate with your audience directly
- Builds trust through consistency and familiarity
- Increases customer loyalty
Sold? I am! [Read more…]